- Is the price you quote per passenger or per vehicle?
The price we quote is per vehicle not per passenger.
- Do you charge extra at peak traffic times?
No, we stick to the price we quote. You will not be asked to pay more than the quote unless you ask for an extra drop off, or ask the driver to take a diversion.
- Do you consider that a child takes one seat, just like an adult?
Yes, a child is counted as an adult and will be given a seat.
- From which areas do you collect passengers?
We collect passengers from all over the UK, provided they are travelling to any London airport such as Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Southend or London City Airport, or any sea or cruise port such as Harwich, Tilbury, Southampton, Dover or Portsmouth.
- Do you drop off passengers anywhere in the UK?
Yes, we can drop off passengers anywhere in the UK.
- Do you provide airport to airport transfers?
Yes, we can take you to or from any airport in the UK, and to any London airport
- How many bags and suitcases can I take with me?
You can take as many bags and suitcases as you like, as long as the size of vehicle is appropriate for the amount of luggage.
- Where are you based?
We are based in London, and our address can be found on the Contact Us page of the website.
- Are you licensed?
Yes, we are a licensed office, regulated by Transport for London.
- Are your drivers licensed?
Yes, all our drivers are Transport for London Private Licensees.
- Are all your vehicles licensed?
Yes, all our vehicles hold Private Hire Vehicle (PHV) licenses, issued by Transport for London. They are regularly maintained and washed and cleaned on a daily basis.
- How can I pay for my journey?
You can pay online using our secure online payment system, or pay the driver direct on the day of pick up.
- What is your Meet and Greet service?
Meet and Greet is a service that we offer at airports, sea terminals and cruise terminals. On your arrival, you will find the driver waiting in the arrivals hall at the designated meeting point with a name board carrying the name of the lead passenger. The driver will help you with any luggage and escort you to the vehicle.
- How do you confirm a booking?
We send you an e-mail and an SMS to any UK mobiles, confirming the booking
- How will we know that the driver is there?
The driver will call you or send you an SMS, letting you know that they have arrived.
- How do I book a journey?
You can book via the website, or
UK caller 020 339 77727
Intl callers 0044 20 339 77727
Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How soon before travelling do I need to book?
You can book 6 hours before you need to be picked up, via phone or via our website for journeys over 6 hours , we recommend that you book at least 24 hours beforehand to avoid disappointment.